Mining For Gold in Others
Mining For Gold in Others is a course designed to help participants learn the art and science of getting the best from themselves and other people. It is valuable in all aspects of life from the highly corporate to the deeply personal.
The curriculum begins from the premise that one can only help others find their best to the degree that they can find it in themselves. So the first part of the course is learning and applying those skills personally and then applying them to others.
The course works through a number of steps that helps participants build a clear picture of themselves in life, who they would like to become and the best ways to navigate that journey. The course then evolves into learning the how to apply these skills to those in the world of the participant.
The course offers the chance to:
- See oneself and others more clearly
- Recognise the great potential available
- Establish clear visions in life
- See the gaps between where we are being and where we’d like to be as opportunities for self-development
- Arm oneself with the best beliefs and behaviours that are most likely to help mine gold
- Access capabilities that harness the very best from oneself and others consistently and effectively
- Build the resilience that enables us to meet life’s challenges
- Harness mind and heart to be the brilliant tools they are
Mining For Gold in Others is a deep dive into the very best in self-development. It is an adventure, an education and an opportunity to develop skills that will be pure gold for life.
Essentially participants will have an opportunity to reimagine themselves and others in ways that are more creative, effective and inspiring. Our ability to form ourselves at depth is at the heart of this methodology. The approach enables clients to take a very high level of responsibility in being who they are and doing what they do in ways that simply work.
Matthew has built the course from the very best in over 30 years exploring self and professional development. It is designed to be fun, inspiring and utterly effective.
Want to find out more? Please register your interest here and we will be delighted to send you details in due course.